[Webcast] User’s Guide to Urban BMPs in the Chesapeake Bay
When? Wednesday, 15 March 2017, 1:00 pm EDT - 5:00 pm EDT
Categories: 2017 Webcast Series
Registration is closed. This event is over.
Tom Schueler, CSN
David Wood, CSN
Jeremy Hanson, Virginia Tech
This extended webcast will cover a wide range of topics in order to provide a comprehensive overview of how to achieve cost-effective pollutant reductions by finding the practices that work best in your community.
- Introduction to the Bay Pollution Diet and the MS4 Stormwater Permits
- Good BMP Recipes: An Introduction
- Stormwater Retrofits
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Practices for New and Redevelopment
- Urban Turf and Urban Forest Practices
- Stream and Wetland Restoration
- Street Cleaning
- Fixing Discharges from Grey Infrastructure
- Upgrades to Septic and Wastewater Systems
- Local Watershed Plans
- BMP Reporting and Verification
Registration is closed for this event.