Voting is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Each year, we seek to recognize innovators in the field who are using new and innovative techniques for facing the challenges of stormwater management by awarding the Best Urban BMP in the Bay Award.
This year, our team of jurors have selected one winner from each of our 8 project categories to be eligible for our Grand Prize. Now it is up to our network to select the ultimate winner! Voting will remain open until March 13th.
Please review our eight finalists and cast your vote in the form below:
- Best Residential BMP: Jagielski Native Habitat
- Best Ultra-Urban BMP: Lot E Staircase and Water Quality Improvement
- Best Habitat Creation in a BMP: Four Mile Run Wetland Restoration
- Best Stream Restoration: North Cypress Branch Stream and Wetland Restoration
- Best BMP Retrofit: James Terrace Water Quality Improvement Project
- Best Education and Outreach Program: Teaching a Community in English and Spanish to Help a Community Forest
- Best Industrial Site: City of Harrisonburg Public Works Facility
- Best Maintained BMP: The Dell at the University of Virginia