When? Thursday, 21 November 2019, 11:00 am EST - 12:30 pm EST
Registration is closed. This event is over.
Jeff Hartranft, PA DEP
This special, 90-minute webcast event will walk through the research findings to date at the Big Spring Run Restoration in Lancaster County, PA. The webcast will cover:
- Ecological Restoration Theory/Principles applied to legacy sediment impairments
- Testing the hypotheses at Big Spring Run
- Physical/Geomorphology results
- Chemical/Water Quality Results
- Biological/Living resources – Diatoms, Vascular Plants, Herps, T&E Species, Fish & other anecdotal evidence
Registration is closed for this event.