When? Wednesday, 15 March 2017, 1:00 pm EDT - 5:00 pm EDT
Registration is closed. This event is over.
Tom Schueler, CSN
David Wood, CSN
Jeremy Hanson, Virginia Tech
This extended webcast will cover a wide range of topics in order to provide a comprehensive overview of how to achieve cost-effective pollutant reductions by finding the practices that work best in your community.
- Introduction to the Bay Pollution Diet and the MS4 Stormwater Permits
- Good BMP Recipes: An Introduction
- Stormwater Retrofits
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Practices for New and Redevelopment
- Urban Turf and Urban Forest Practices
- Stream and Wetland Restoration
- Street Cleaning
- Fixing Discharges from Grey Infrastructure
- Upgrades to Septic and Wastewater Systems
- Local Watershed Plans
- BMP Reporting and Verification
Click here to watch Part 1 — Introduction to the TMDL/MS4 Permits, Retrofits, ESC, New Development
Click here to watch Part 2 — Turf and Forest Management, Stream Restoration, Street Cleaning, IDDE, Reporting and Verification
Registration is closed for this event.